Paul: Hello everyone! SHUX 2018 is now just four days away, looming like a mountain in the mist, so we won’t be putting any new or posts up on the site this week. Instead, the whole team is sat around a table as I write this to do last minute prep, which includes everything from rolling up characters for live RPGs to making sure the compass arrow on the convention map really is pointing North. Is it? FIND OUT ON FRIDAY.
Quinns: Have you got your ticket for SHUX 2019 yet? Because the big show is just six weeks away, and our team is up to our elbows in SHUX prep, stuffing it full of games, shows and special features.
Matt’s packed our very best announcements into the above 2 minute video, but here are some high points…
- Pandemic designer Matt Leacock and Gloomhaven designer Isaac Childres are going to be on our stage, talking about their games!
- I’ve signed up to do a terrifying, high-octane stage show compressing the history of board games in 60 minutes!
- You’ll be able to play one of the intense social games from hit Korean show The Genius!
- Our free library now has in excess of 1,000 games!
- You get a free game and a limited-edition pin upon arrival!
- Kids under 10 get in free!
- Fully wheelchair accessible!
- Exclamation marks!!!
My anticipation for SHUX ’19 is reaching boiling point. How much more excited can a man get? I intend to find out.Read More