Quinns: Have you got your ticket for SHUX 2019 yet? Because the big show is just six weeks away, and our team is up to our elbows in SHUX prep, stuffing it full of games, shows and special features.
Matt’s packed our very best announcements into the above 2 minute video, but here are some high points…
- Pandemic designer Matt Leacock and Gloomhaven designer Isaac Childres are going to be on our stage, talking about their games!
- I’ve signed up to do a terrifying, high-octane stage show compressing the history of board games in 60 minutes!
- You’ll be able to play one of the intense social games from hit Korean show The Genius!
- Our free library now has in excess of 1,000 games!
- You get a free game and a limited-edition pin upon arrival!
- Kids under 10 get in free!
- Fully wheelchair accessible!
- Exclamation marks!!!
My anticipation for SHUX ’19 is reaching boiling point. How much more excited can a man get? I intend to find out.
[Correction: The Lights in the Sky Megagame is a spiritual sequel to Watch the Skies, and has some key differences: the main one being it is designed by a different team.]