Friday October 4th to Sunday October 6th, 2019!
You can pick up your badge/s at check-in Thursday night or any time during show hours at the Registration booth in VCC East. The person who purchased the tickets will need to pickup all badges bought under their name with photo-ID. If you will not be checking in with the person who purchased your ticket – and you have not already let us know – please get the person who booked the tickets to email us with the name and email address of the person picking up their badge/s.
We are so pleased to be working with the MegaGame Coalition this year for the incredible MegaGame lineup below. Peter Nixon and his team have been working for years creating great MegaGame experiences throughout the US and we’re are excited to have his work and passion at SHUX’19!
Join the MegaGames team for 5-8 hours of intrigue and subterfuge! Click the pictures below for more details. There will be a different game or two each day, so pick the one that excites you the most.
Tickets can be purchased in USD or CAD, make sure you choose your home currency. And please note you must have a SHUX ticket to join a MegaGame.
Important Details – Please Read!
- Tickets are priced in Canadian and US Dollars, please pick the ticket in your home currency to avoid or minimize exchange fees.
- Payment methods available at checkout for USD transactions are VISA and MasterCard.
- Payment methods available at checkout for CAD transactions are VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and UnionPay.
- All purchases are subject to Goods & Services Tax of 5%.
- Ticket sales will be billed immediately at checkout. You will receive an electronic receipt by email and pickup your physical badge when you check-in in Vancouver. If you did not receive a receipt please check your junk mail or confirm your purchase with us.
- Tickets are transferable, please CC us on an email from the original purchaser email with the full name and email address of the person the ticket/s are being transferred to.
- Tickets are refundable, please email us from the original purchaser email.
- All refunds are subject to processing fees ($15USD for US Tickets, $20CAD for Canadian Tickets).
- We will not be able to refund tickets within thirty days of the start of the event (cutoff is midnight PST September 4th).
- If you are interested in volunteering please fill out the form here. You’ll need to be available Thursday evening for training and scheduling. You’ll be on your feet for long hours and won’t have as much time for playing games, so make sure you’re up for a long and taxing weekend before signing up! But you’ll also be pivotal to this whole thing working out <3 <3 ! Volunteers do not need to buy a ticket. For any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
- If you are interested in booth space or sponsorship opportunities at SHUX please email us at [email protected].
- If you’re a small indie company we’d love to have you there. We will have an “Indie Ave.” where you can book a table for one day of the con.
- For larger publishers or those looking for a more permanent instillation we have booth space available for booking.
- We also have sponsorship opportunities for publishers and industry companies.
- We are selling 2,200 general admission all-ages tickets, and 35 Gold Badges:
- General Admission tickets cost $150.00 USD or $189.00 CAD each and permit entrance for October 4-6 and everything going on inside (with the exception of megagames).
- Gold Badge tickets cost $590.00 USD each and permit entrance for October 4-6 and everything going on inside, as well as some additional activities on October 3.
- The event and venue is fully wheelchair and mobility scooter accessible.
- Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
- This con is being run 100% separately from our day-to-day running of Shut Up & Sit Down. We’re involved in every step but have a ton of people helping out behind the scenes. Thanks to all the incredible volunteers for helping make this happen for a THIRD year!
Questions? [email protected]