NOTE: This includes General Admission to the con, so please don’t buy both!
Whooa! Easy there, Monopoly mogul! Make no mistake, by buying one of our VIP tickets you are ABSOLUTELY subsidizing the cost of this con for everyone else coming. More than anything, we hope you take that act of charity as your reward! But, we will also have a very special exclusive game night on Thursday (Oct. 11) for just our Gold Badges where you will be guaranteed to play some games with us (but absolutely no guarantee they will be fun and if they are Bad Games we will chuckle together and roll our eyes*). Because there’s only 20 of these golden tickets available you should have time to play at least one or two with us! Just imagine all those Cool Live Jokes!
We will be running the game night a little differently than last year. We’ll still have some time for mingling where you can get things signed and hang out with the crew, but we will also preschedule the games so we can keep things moving and make sure we cycle people around. It will also likely be onsite, meaning we won’t have a liquor license this year. This is still a bit up-in-the-air and subject to change, but rest assured that we’ll be working to make this a memorable event to kick off the show. If you can’t make it for Thursday evening we’ll schedule you into a game with the guys at some point over the weekend, just let us know.
Some other perks for Gold Badges:
- Priority registration/badge pickup.
- A section at the front of the theatre will be blocked off for Gold Badges, making sure you can attend all the panels you’d like and be upfront for the action.
- You will have advanced access to the exhibitor hall 2 hours before it opens to GA ticket holders all three days!
- Access to the private SHUX Slack channel to get to know your fellow Gold Badgers.
*Please keep all eye-rolling within your heads and do not roll any eyes on the floor.
- Price is in US Dollars.
- Payment methods available at checkout are VISA and MasterCard.
- All purchases are subject to Goods & Services Tax of 5%.
- Ticket sales will be billed immediately at checkout. You will receive an electronic receipt by email and pickup your physical badge when you check-in in Vancouver. If you did not receive a receipt please check your junk mail or confirm your purchase with us.
- If you wish to cancel an order at a later date please email us and we will be able to refund the tickets, but will take a fee to cover our transaction costs of both the sale and the refund. These costs will be $50.00 USD/each for Gold Badges.
- We will not be able to refund tickets within 30 days of the start of the event, sorry!